Infinity Primus P362 memompa keluar secara penuh,
suara dinamis dengan kejelasan dan detil, tidak peduli apa preferensi pendengaran Anda.
Penggemar musik akan menghargai respons alami dan respons alami P362 yang menakjubkan akan menyukai pertunjukan home theater yang semarak.
Dan jika Anda seorang gamer, Anda akan menikmati pukulan dan kegembiraan yang ditambahkan P362 menambah permainan video favorit Anda.
The top-of-the-line Primus P362 floorstanding speaker from Infinity by Harman utilizes the company’s proprietary Metal Matrix Diaphragm (MMD) technology to deliver accurate performance with dramatically reduced distortion for incredibly lifelike sound.
This slim, tall-profile speaker houses a 3/4-inch tweeter, 4-inch driver for excellent reproduction of midrange sounds, and two 6-1/2-inch woofers for pumping bass that isn’t distorted. Other features include 5-way binding posts and magnetic shielding that allow for speaker placement in close proximity to your TV without interfering with the picture quality. It is sold individually (purchase two for a pair). Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- Frequency response (&plusnm;3dB): 38Hz – 20kHz
- Recommended power amplifier range: 10 – 200 watts
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 93dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover frequency(ies): 350Hz, 3,300Hz; 24dB/octave
- Low-frequency driver: Dual 6-1/2-inch (165mm) MMD
- Midrange driver: 4-inch (100mm) MMD
- High-frequency driver 3/4″ (19mm) MMD
- Dimensions: 39-1/4 x 8-1/4 x 13 inches (HxWxD)
- Weight: 48.5 pounds
- Finish: Black Wood-Grain Enclosure
The MMD Difference
Unlike the paper, polypropylene or Kevlar cones found in similarly priced speakers, Metal Matrix Diaphragm (MMD) cones consist of a stiff aluminum core, anodized on both sides for increased strength and rigidity. The result is extremely fast, extremely accurate transducers, producing a distinctly cleaner, more realistic sound